At Epoch, we build care leaders as well as business leaders! We value integrity, creativity, passion, a 'will do' attitude and above all else, the will and determination to succeed. We leverage human capital for competitiveness by nurturing knowledge and passion, and strongly believe that professional growth is the responsibility of both the individual and the organisation.
Current openings at Epoch
Mandatory minimum qualification : B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent degree in similar field and 3-5 years of experience in the related field.
Location : Frida, Gurgaon
Job description :
- To carry out all clinical procedures
- Supervision of care team. Resolve any performance issues and escalate to senior manager.
- Provide high quality care. Implement processes.
- Notify of supplies needed for resident care, or other facility items needed. Order resident supplies as needed. Maintain medication indent.
- Respond to family inquiries.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Sales to prepare room for new resident’s move-in. Ensure all the paperwork and documentation is ready for new resident.
- Review and follow resident care plan.
- Carry out emergency management
- Ensure resident room is ready for readmission. Ensure hospital discharge instructions are followed through by the care team.
- In-charge of resident and staff social engagement plans
- Develop the staff duty roster and duty allocation book
- Provide new care staff support and guidance
- Conduct routine checks on CAs to assess their performance
- Facilitate nurse and CA training sessions
- Identify maintenance needs in the facility.
Last date for applying : 31st March 2018
Interested candidates please send your résumé to Shweta at email@example.com or call us at +91 989 968 1595