Spending time or doing something for the elderly can be a very rewarding feeling. There are many ways that you can contribute and help make a difference. Here are a few things you can do:
- Give your time! Volunteer at our homes: We are always happy to welcome volunteers to spend some time with our residents and staff. We don't need a lot of time, only your joyful presence! Age and background: no bar!
- Organise an event: Do you know anybody who can sing some classical numbers or play the guitar? Can you help organise a school visit to our homes?
- Organise a meal: All our elderly residents love a change in their menu! Know somebody who would like to prepare a healthy but different menu for our residents?
- Be part of a celebration: Are you alone on your birthday, this Diwali or Christmas? No worries, just come over! Let us know in advance and we would be happy to include you in our celebrations
- Brush up your hobby: We have an eager audience and you can practice all your moves with us!
- Be an intern: Spend a few weeks with us to complete your internship and we'll teach you what it takes to look after seniors
If you are interested, please drop an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org